isaanprikbord
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

hier nog een stukje

2 plaatsers

Ga naar beneden

hier nog een stukje Empty hier nog een stukje

Bericht  hansthailand vr nov 28, 2008 7:44 pm

Hier nog een stukje, in tegenstelling van wat op het honecker bord beweerd word, zijn de luchthavens nog altijd gesloten, en is er nog geen enkel zicht op opengaan!!!!!
Wat wel is, dat er diverse maatschapijen gaan proberen (let op proberen!!!!) om via u tapao (geen pattaya vliegveld) maar sattahip vliegveld, gestrande toeristen weg te krijgen.
Dat betekend dus, niet hierheen te brengen.
Verder is er op dit moment een soort schaakmat stelling, en is het de vraag wie als eerste begint te vechten, en tegen wie.
Takkie heeft ook nog wat olie op het vuur gegooit, en wil desnoods betalen om te vechten, (en laat iedereen nou denken, dat takkie uit de picture was.) Alleen deze uitspraak zou toch genoeg moeten zijn, om deze hele party met of zonder nominees, af te zetten, en verbieden!

What will happen today?
By Tulsathit Taptim

A cheeky analysis of the current three-pronged showdown between the PAD, government and Army.

The danger of writing the following is that the whole piece can look very silly after two hours. Thailand's political situation is not dictated by just one or two men, and as I'm typing this (Friday, 11 am), coup rumours are still coming from left, right and centre. The only thing we know is the three key players _ the People's Alliance for Democracy, Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat and Army chief Anupong Paochinda _ are playing the cards as they come at them and none of trio can predict what's going to happen next.

The PAD has said "All in". The political movement was dealt a bad hand (decreasing support, conflicts with former allies, nightly ambushes and so on) but all the chips had gone into the betting pot to provoke Anupong and Somchai into a final winner-takes-all showdown.

Meanwhile, Anupong "checked" (deciding not to bet now but with the option to call or raise later). He basically chose to sit on the fence for just a moment, hence the polite requests for Somchai to dissolve the House and the PAD to end its protests.

Somchai "called" the PAD's bluff. I will never fold, the prime minister told a nationwide audience in a TV address Wednesday night. Why should I? I'm holding a very good hand. Mine is a government elected by the people and for the people.

Good hand, yes, best one, no. And Somchai, while convinced that the PAD was holding weak cards, cannot be sure that Anupong was laughing inside and ready to pounce. This is why the prime minister only "called" (declaring a state of emergency) but did not "raise" (it was a very half-hearted, unusual state of emergency featuring peace negotiators and virtually leaving the Army out of the crucial operation).

Well, as a very poor amateurish poker player, that's as close as I can get to explaining the current situation. It appears to have come down to who blinks first between Somchai and Anupong, after a suicidal PAD threw in all its stakes and thus turned what should have been a normal round into one that will decide who goes home with all the money or empty-handed.

With the Suvarnabhumi Airport far more important than government House and having to be reopened as soon as possible, pressure is on Somchai and Anupong and it's interesting to see who will be the next guy to say "All in".

That, as far as Somchai is concerned, means a crackdown.

As for Anupong, it means the thing he has repeatedly said with his poker face that he would never do.
hansthailand
hansthailand

Man Aantal berichten : 490
Leeftijd : 54
Registration date : 28-07-08

http://www.diveneptune.com

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

hier nog een stukje Empty Re: hier nog een stukje

Bericht  maekong za nov 29, 2008 10:09 am

He erik heeft takkie nu ook al belang in de olie industrie, zodat hij olie op het vuur kan gooien. Zijn de telefoons te min voor hem geworden.
Razz Razz Razz
Ton
maekong
maekong

Man Aantal berichten : 618
Registration date : 28-07-08

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: